Give yourself the gift of a beautiful smile again with dental implants.
While we should never judge a book by its cover, there are certain features that people will naturally notice first. A smile is a feature that often makes the best first impression. So if you’re dealing with gaps in your smile due to tooth loss, you may be interested in turning to our Doylestown, OH, dentists Dr. Maryann Jacko, Dr. Leah Divito, and Dr. Jonathan Siefker for dental implants.
How do dental implants work?
Implants work a bit differently from other tooth replacement options. The implant is designed to replace the entire tooth, from the roots to the crown. In fact, the implant is a metal post that is placed into the jawbone where the tooth roots used to be. Then, over time, the jawbone and tissue fuse around the implant to become one. From there, we can connect one or more false teeth on top of the implant.
How many teeth can dental implants replace?
You can replace as many of your missing teeth as needed with dental implants. Even if you have an entire row of missing teeth, we can attach dentures to the top of the implants to hold them in place. Contrary to what you might think, implants aren’t just used to replace a single missing tooth. No matter how many teeth you’re missing, dental implants can replace all of them.
What are the benefits of dental implants?
Dental implants are a comprehensive solution for replacing missing teeth. By turning to our Doylestown, OH, family dentists for dental implants you’ll enjoy these benefits:
- An artificial tooth that feels, looks, and acts just like a real tooth
- A false tooth that is strong enough to last the rest of your life
- Restored chewing, biting, and speaking function
- Prevention against teeth drifting into gaps in your smile
- Boosting your appearance and your self-confidence
- A false tooth that can’t develop a cavity
- Preservation of jawbone health and prevention of bone loss
- Support for the muscles of the face to prevent sagging skin and wrinkles due to tooth loss
If you want to feel confident in your smile once again, then turn to our Doylestown, OH, family dentists for dental implants. To schedule a consultation with Dr. Jacko, Dr. Divito, and Dr. Siefker at Doylestown Dental, call us at (330) 658-6983.